“My family and I are proud to be a small part of the UTMB family, and as alumni, are glad we can give back to this great institution that has played such an integral role in our lives and the profession we love.”
T. Lynn Warthan, MD, ’71 SOM
Jackie Warthan, ’71 SHP
Molly Warthan, MD, ’04 SOM
Mandy Warthan, MD, ’01 SOM
UTMB is defining health and health care for future generations of Texans and people worldwide. Through the Working Wonders Campaign, we will continue building on our proud heritage, driving progress in health sciences education, research and patient care. With visionary support from people like you, UTMB will continue to address some of the most pressing health issues our nation faces, continue to provide world class clinical care, putting patients at the center of everything we do, and expand our uniquely collaborative research enterprise, which is tackling the most serious threat to health and shortening the pipeline between groundbreaking discoveries and the people whose lives they can help.
Ways To Give (Click on each item to expand)
- Give Online
- Make your gift today by credit card.
- Give by Mail
- Download the gift form and mail your gift.
- Give by Phone
- Call toll-free 866.246.0663 to speak with our professional development staff.
- Give Securities or Stock
- Our professional development staff can assist you with a gift of securites, stock, or mutual funds. Call toll-free 866.246.0663 for more information.
- Make a Memorial or Tribute Gift
- Your gift is an excellent way to honor or remember someone close to you—a friend, a loved one, a trusted mentor or a valued colleague. There are more than 700 naming opportunities available in the Jennie Sealy Hospital alone, honoring gifts that range from $15,000 to $5 million. Let our our professional development staff assist you in selecting an appropriate method.
- Include UTMB in Your Will or Estate Plan
- A deferred gift can be an excellent way to make your campaign commitment. That can be as simple as leaving a bequest for UTMB in your will. You can also employ giving strategies, like charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts, that provide you a source of guaranteed life income. Visit our planned giving site to learn more.
- Match Your Gift
- Your (or your spouse’s) employer may have a matching gift program. You can double or even triple the value of your gift to UTMB simply by participating in your company’s program.
Thank you for considering a gift to UTMB. Contributions to the Working Wonders Campaign for UTMB Health are more than an endorsement of UTMB and its vital work. They are a collective investment in the future of health care.
Thank you for your generous support!